Disera was established in 1996 and after 2003 both production and sales activities have been increased.
Investment in production started in 2004 and product portfolio consists of urine beakers, sharp boxes, vaginal speculum and petri dishes. In 2014 our production investment reached in a different stage by the evacuated vacuum tube production. Vacusera evacuated blood collection tubes are the experience combined in diagnostic field and the production technology.
In 2014 we moved to our new factory building in Tire Organized Industrial Area, Izmir – TURKEY. All products produced have the CE mark and the entire production operation is carried out in
accordance with ISO 13485:2016 quality management systems.
Manufacturing eco-friendly and high quality products that are appropriate for principles of medical device regulation.
Creating customers who engage with our brand.
Providing the essential equipment which will render service to increase the standard of living and community health level.
Being a medical device manufacturer with the highest market share and offering the variety of product range.
RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT
Tracking innovations continuously and offering the most suitable products for customers.
- To continuously improve production in accordance with the request of our clients and sectoral generally accepted rules in our field of operation ; to act in compliance with National and International laws, standards, regulatory requirements.
- To ensure the continuity and improvement, believing that quality may only be maintained through teamwork, to work with suppliers and stakeholders with team spirit and common sense method.
- By working in compliance with the Quality Management System and medical devices directives requirements, to maintain theeffectiveness of the system, to follow scientific and technological developments and to ensure the timely transfer of innovation to our business for the improvement of product quality and productivity.
- By making investments in new national and international areas to fullfil the current and future requirements of our customers, “to provide customer satisfaction at the first time and every time;” to produce quality and safe products in the medical device industry and to provide quality services.
- To maintain established quality systems and by investing in human resources, who constantly develop and renew themselves and to new technological infrastructures, to provide continuity. To provide constant development of personnel in this field and to hold trainings.
- To maintain competitive power in production and sale of disinfectants used in cleaning of medical instruments.
- To monitor the innovations in the health industry continuously, to continuously increase product range and market share, to provide optimal efficiency and profitability, to be one of the industry leaders and to prevail over its competitors.
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment to workers, to reinforce the sense of organizational belonging by increasing opportunities of education, communication and motivation.
- To evaluate all factors and conditions, affecting the health and safety of the people affected by the activities of our organization (workers, temporary workers, sub-contractor employees, visitors, clients and any persons in the workplace) and to take necessary measures.
- To create environmental awareness, to contribute in its preservation and development.